Welcome to Family Tree Relief Nursery!
Being a parent is one of the most challenging roles you will ever face. Any parent can call to meet with us, at the Nursery or in your home. We will share information about our program and decide together if it will meet your needs. If our current services are not suitable for your needs, we will help you connect to other resources in the community.
What is Family Tree Relief Nursery?
We are trained professionals and volunteers committed to partnering with families to keep children safe and build stable families.
What can Family Tree Relief Nursery do for you?
- We help low-income families with children under six years of age.
- We give parents a break to get things done and to take better care of themselves and their children.
- We are a support service for parents who are stressed about parenting and other issues.
- We help young children get what they need to grow and learn.
- We help parents find safe and effective ways to discipline their children.
- We provide parents with information about what to expect at different ages.
- We help parents find and connect with community services and resources.
Click here to get more information on our services or you can download our 2018 Parent's Guide / Spanish version
Are you interested in inviting Family Tree Relief Nursery to partner with your family? We would love to hear from you. Please call us at (541) 967-6580.