We understand that parenting can be difficult. Any parent can call to meet with us, at the Nursery or in your home. We will share information about our program and decide together if it will meet your needs. If our current services are not suitable for your needs, we will help you connect to other resources in the community.
What does the Relief Nursery do for you?
- We help low-income families with children under six years of age.
- We give parents a break to get things done and to take better care of themselves and their children.
- We are a support service for parents who are stressed about parenting and other issues.
- We help young children get what they need to grow and learn.
- We help parents find safe and effective ways to discipline their children.
- We give parents information they need about what to expect at different ages.
- We help parents find and connect with community services and resources.
Please call us at (541) 967-6580